Gluten Free Brownies
The coconut flour makes these brownies chewy and delicious. There’s flavor and texture guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth.
The Stuff You Need:
1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder, sifted
3 large Eggs
1/2 cup packed Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
1/3 cup chopped Nuts (I like Pecans or Almonds)
1/3 cup semisweet mini Chocolate Chips, or Chocolate bar, chopped
How To Do This:
- Melt coconut oil in microwave or in a sauce pan on the stove. Sift cocoa powder over the oil and combine with a whisk.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla extract, and coconut flour; stirring after each ingredient is added.
- Add salt, nuts, and chocolate; stirring after each ingredient is added.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line an 8×8″ baking pan with parchment, leaving some of the paper overhanging both sides. Lightly grease the parchment with coconut oil.
- Pour the brownie batter into the prepared baking pan and spread out with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan on a rack.
- Once the brownies have cooled to room temperature, lift them out of the pan and cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container.
Be Inspired By, Explore, or Scroll Past My Other Recipes
Culinary Oils Uses and RecipesAncho Oil (16) Basil Oil (10) Lemon Oil (17)
All My Recipe CategoriesAncho Oil (16) Appetizers (9) Basil Oil (10) Beef & Lamb (7) Beverages (9) Breads (10) Brunch (0) Culinary Oils (0) Desserts (2) Dressings & Sauces (14) Leftovers (5) Lemon Oil (17) Marrakesh Oil (1) Pork (5) Potatoes (4) Poultry (10) Rice & Grains (1) Salads (12) Sandwiches (3) Seafood (8) Soups & Stews (6) Sweets (3) Uncategorized (0) Vegetables (4)